Serena Jayne loves experimenting with different genres and mythologies. Anti-heroes and quirky characters are her favorites to write. While her first love is paranormal fiction, the mundane world provides plenty of plot bunnies. She studies Writing Popular Fiction at Seton Hill University and is a member of Romance Writers of America.
Photo Credit: Studio 16 Digital Photography
Top Ten Things to know about Serena’s Writing
10. Mythology is twisted.
9. Almost always supernatural elements creep into the story.
8. Some stories are stand alone while others are part of a series.
7. Tarot cards tend to turn up.
6. Characters are quirky and sometimes snarky.
5. Story genres include romance, urban fantasy and mystery.
4. Heat level is toasty but not an inferno.
3. Pets, when they appear, have a distinct role in the story.
2. Story settings are some of Serena’s favorite places.
1. Serena is obsessed with anti-heroes