Serena Jayne received her MFA in Writing Popular Fiction from Seton Hill University, and is a member of Romance Writers of America and Sisters in Crime. She’s worked as a research scientist, a fish stick slinger, a chat wrangler, and a race horse narc. When she isn’t trolling art museums for works that move her, she enjoys writing in multiple fiction genres. While her first love is all things paranormal, the mundane world provides plenty of story ideas.
Photo Credit: Studio 16 Digital Photography
Top Ten Things to know about Serena’s Writing
10. Mythology is twisted.
9. Almost always supernatural elements creep into the story.
8. Some stories are stand alone while others are part of a series.
7. Tarot cards tend to turn up.
6. Characters are quirky and sometimes snarky.
5. Story genres include romance, urban fantasy and mystery.
4. Heat level is toasty but not an inferno.
3. Pets, when they appear, have a distinct role in the story.
2. Story settings are some of Serena’s favorite places.
1. Serena is obsessed with anti-heroes